Your physician network is unique, but understanding how other networks perform is the best insight into boosting your own patient retention. HSG Physician Network Integrity Analytics® provides a customized look at the most vital information needed to keep patients in-network. Learn how to give patients the experience they deserve by reaching out to one of our consultants to get started.
NETWORK INTEGRITY SOFTWARE DESIGNED FOR YOU
HSG provides industry-leading insights into the answers you need to create the most optimal plan for your employed physician network. Our Physician Network Integrity Analytics® allows networks to monitor data over time so you can continually adapt and ensure growth over longer periods of time.
The advanced analytics used in HSG’s platform are designed to help you understand the answer to vital questions any employed physician network would have, such as:
- What are our biggest opportunities to reduce network leakage?
- What is our market share for patients that interact with our primary care providers?
- Which primary care providers are feeding our aligned or employed specialists?
- Which practices should be targeted for alignment and how can we track the effectiveness of previous alignments?
- How can we quantify and identify proceduralists practicing at multiple hospitals?
Analysis is fueled by the most timely and robust data available in the industry. Sifting through all this information can be hard on your own. Our top healthcare consultants work with you to identify data that’s most important to optimize your physician network. Contact us to get started!
IMPROVE YOUR PHYSICIAN NETWORK INTEGRITY
Create long-term network strategies by tracking patients across an extended timeframe
Improve patient relationships between providers and/or healthcare facilities to maintain relationships
Provider Service Location Analysis
Dive deep into detailed service location activity data for a single healthcare provider or group of providers
Fine-tune your strategic plan using the latest provider activity across a market comparison size
GET THE MOST RECENT AND ROBUST DATA AVAILABLE
• Commercial, Medicaid, and Medicare Advantage – Processed daily and updated the first Monday of every month.
• Medicare FFS – Data is available with 180-day lag (publicly available Medicare data is 2+ years old)
|Unique Patient Tracking||
• Unique patient identifier applied to each claim. This allows tracking of patient interactions with health provider services.
•HSG has acces to 3-digit zip code patient identification for market share assessment
•HSG does not receive or utilize identifying characteristics, patient demographics, or patient location information.
|Procedure Level Drill-Downs||
• All claims have DRG, ICD-10, and CPT level detail.
• HSG can apply a variety of proprietary groupers or utilize client service line definitions.
Care windows are constructed based on the type of analysis being conducted:
• Patient Flow windows based on 30/60/90 days before and after a patient is seen by a provider.
• Patient Share of care analyses follow a patient for 12 months across entire continuum.
• Custom care windows created to match analytic goals.
HSG helps you fill the gaps when creating an optimal employed physician network plan. With over 20 years of success in healthcare consulting, we’re passionate about working with a diverse set of healthcare systems to create the customized strategies needed for your unique goals.
The healthcare consultants at HSG are committed to helping medical groups achieve success through optimizing their network performance strategy. Our ongoing research allows us to stay ahead of industry trends and help organizations reach their goals.
Get started with one of our consultants to optimize your network strategy.
RELATED THOUGHT LEADERSHIP
Many health systems struggle with proper development of a patient retention strategy as they are frequently faced with poor data on patient behavior limiting strategic insights.
Multiple analytic approaches are required to comprehensively evaluate markets and build strategies for patient retention and acquisition; there is not a one-size-fits-all approach.