WHAT IS HSG PHYSICIAN NETWORK INTEGRITY ANALYTICS?®
HSG Physician Network Integrity Analytics® is HSG’s deployment of all-payer claims data to create and monitor strategies for patient acquisition and retention. Customizable analytic approaches are designed to answer meaningful questions such as:
- What are our biggest opportunities to reduce network leakage?
- What is our market share for patients that interact with our primary care providers?
- Which primary care providers are feeding our aligned or employed specialists?
- Which practices should be targeted for alignment and how can we track effectiveness of previous alignments?
- How can we quantify and identify proceduralists practicing at multiple hospitals?
Analysis is fueled by the most timely and robust data available in the industry.
NETWORK INTEGRITY SERVICE LINES
GET THE MOST RECENT AND ROBUST DATA AVAILABLE
• Commercial, Medicaid, and Medicare Advantage – Processed daily and updated the first Monday of every month.
• Medicare FFS – Data is available with 180-day lag (publicly available Medicare data is 2+ years old)
|Unique Patient Tracking||
• Unique patient identifier applied to each claim. This allows tracking of patient interactions with health provider services.
• HSG does not receive or utilize identifying characteristics, patient demographics, or patient location information.
|Procedure Level Drill-Downs||
• All claims have DRG and CPT level detail.
• HSG can apply a variety of proprietary groupers or utilize client service line definitions.
Care windows are constructed based on the type of analysis being conducted:
• Patient Flow windows based on 30/60/90 days before and after a patient is seen by a provider.
• Patient Share of care analyses follow a patient for 12 months across entire continuum.
• Custom care windows created to match analytic goals.
MULTIPLE DEPLOYMENT OPTIONS
RELATED THOUGHT LEADERSHIP
Many health systems struggle with proper development of a patient retention strategy as they are frequently faced with poor data on patient behavior limiting strategic insights.
A patient-centric approach to referral analytics helps providers understand their patient panels and provides a broader level of provider engagement in helping change patient behaviors.