HSG’s 20+ years of experience in healthcare consulting proves that as Employed Physician Networks evolve towards maturity in terms of growth and size, the network must have a systematic plan that is focused on evolving its management team’s capabilities, infrastructure, governance, provider engagement and leadership to address the network’s current and future needs.
HSG partners with health systems to assess current performance and build plans to navigate the natural evolution of employed physician networks and guide future performance.
Core Healthcare Consulting Competencies
- Driving a common strategic focus with engaged physicians is a key to success in an environment with increasing focus on accountability for quality, costs, and access.
- Our team can guide you through that process, whether the objective is a health system strategic plan, creating a shared vision around the employed physician network, or building strategic priorities that focus on growth.
- Nothing is more important to the success of an employed physician network than strong physician leadership.
- HSG can help you identify and engage those leaders, and build systems that ensure they are integral to the network’s development.
- Improving the performance of employed physician networks is an industry wide challenge.
- HSG has the resources to guide your improvement efforts, whether those focus on reducing financial subsides, developing capabilities to address care management challenges, building management infrastructure, or improving your processes for adding new practices.
- HSG Physician Network Integrity Analytics is a deployment of all-payer claims data to create and monitor strategies for patient acquisition and retention.
- HSG answers real business questions via improved access to non-identifying patient level data and tailored analysis through one of four analytic approaches.
- Aligning physician compensation with health system and employed network goals has never been more complicated. The transition to fee-for-value has increased the importance of quality and efficiency metrics, but the glacial pace of that transition in many markets complicates compensation planning.
- HSG’s resources can help you deal with challenges effectively, while avoid critical mistakes.