HSG’s Comprehensive COVID-19 Resources Library
- COVID-19 and Your Employed Physician Network (Checklist)
- Review HSG’s COVID-19 pandemic checklist of short and long-term clinical and operational, financial, and strategic areas of evaluation.
- Becker’s Hospital Review Article – COVID-19 and It’s Impact On Physician Compensation
- Health systems and their associated employed provider networks are beset with immediate financial losses, and future financial uncertainty as elective care was essentially eliminated by the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic in the United States.
- American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE) Article – Managing COVID-19: Physician Leadership Priorities for Employed Physician Networks
- The immediate impact of COVID-19 is being felt daily by health systems. Having a proactive plan with engaged physician leaders is the only way to succeed.
- Getting Paid For Virtual Patient Visit Interactions
- On March 17th, CMS announced that it would expand reimbursement for telehealth interactions involving Medicare beneficiaries during the COVID-19 pandemic to offset revenue losses. Learn how to maximize revenue capture here.
- Virtual Visits: Collecting Fees and Operational Logistics (Webinar)
- In this webinar, HSG will share what we have learned from the regulatory changes and from working with clients on optimizing virtual visits operationally and financially.
- Strategic Implications of the Pandemic
- As the nation begins to emerge from the depths of the COVID-19 Pandemic, there is a high probability hospital business models will change. Review HSG’s observations on the six biggest strategic implications.
- Independent Physician Practices: COVID-19 Stimulus Act Unlikely to Be a Panacea
- Health systems must be proactive in addressing independent physician practices impacted by the COVID-19 to ensure services are not disrupted once routine and elective care again becomes a reality.
- Physician Transaction Advisory: Seven Critical Lessons Learned (COVID-19 Update)
- As private practices are phased out and are switching to hospital-owned practices as a result of COVID-19, HSG offers insight into evolving physician transactions and compliance based on past experience.
HSG – COVID-19 Daily Updates will be refreshed by 10am ET daily throughout this pandemic. Click here for state-by-state sources and known data limitations