|Download a PDF Version of the Slides to Share With Your Team|
What & When
Virtual Health: Optimize Patient Access, Capture, and Retention
Recorded Live on Thursday August 27th, 2020 – 2:00pm EDT
The rapid adoption of Virtual Health strategies during COVID-19 has created a new competitive paradigm for health systems looking to acquire – or – retain patient lives and control utilization of the care continuum. Successful health systems will be able to seamlessly integrate Virtual Health as a component in their care delivery models – and differentiate themselves in the market. This webinar addresses strategic and operational dynamics related to Virtual Health that must be addressed in order for health systems to successfully compete for patients and improve overall patient access in this evolving environment.
- Consider virtual health as a pillar of the network’s patient access, capture, and retention strategy.
- Adapt to the evolving nature of the telehealth regulatory and reimbursement environment.
- Anticipate and mitigate ongoing barriers to long-term virtual health strategies.
- Travis Ansel, Managing Partner
- Dr. Terry McWilliams, Director and Chief Clinical Consultant
HSG recently presented two separate webinars on virtual health. The first focused on reimbursement and operational logistics with the second more emphasizing the development of a long-term strategy for virtual health utilization throughout your employed physician network.
Rewatch the pre-recorded webinars or download the slides to share with your team at the links below.