What & When
Virtual Health: Long-term Strategies for Employed Physician Networks
Recorded Live on Thursday June 11th, 2020 – 2:00pm EDT
Circumstances associated with the COVID-19 pandemic unleashed the potential of virtual health care for employed networks. Many organizations implemented virtual care initiatives on the fly – or accomplished their 5-year plans in 2 weeks … but under the revised rules of engagement in effect during the COVID-19 national emergency. At this point, there is no turning back. Many of the historic barriers to virtual health care have been obliterated. Strategically developing a new long term plan is required – one that recognizes the reduced patient and provider barriers, one that accounts for the predicted rollback of the CMS and commercial insurer latitude afforded during the pandemic, and one that provides a seamless transition from pandemic “crisis” into the “new normal.”
This webinar will explore these areas in detail and offer potential paths forward.
- Understand the benefits of systematically incorporating virtual care in practice care delivery models.
- Recognize that provider scheduling, compensation, and staffing norms may change.
- Identify strategies based on the anticipated future regulatory, reimbursement, and patient care environments.
- Dr. Terry McWilliams, Director and Chief Clinical Consultant
- Davis Creech, Director
- Kelle Humphries, Specialty Consultant