|Download a PDF Version of the Slides to Share With Your Team|
What & When
Employed Physician Networks: A Guide to Building Strategic Advantage, Value, and Financial Sustainability
Recorded Live on Thursday July 20th, 2020 – 2:00pm EDT
Building a great employed physician network is the best chance most executives have to improve the health in their community. In this webinar, we will review HSG’s breakthrough book Employed Physician Networks: A Guide for Building Strategic Advantage, Value, and Financial Sustainability. The book, published by ACHE, provides practical advice on how to accelerate the development of your group as it passes through six phases of development.
- Understand the natural phases employed networks pass through
- Assess your network’s current situation and where it fits in the six phases
- Learn how to accelerate teh development of the network toward high performance
- David Miller, Founding Partner
- Travis Ansel, Managing Partner
HSG recently published an article through Modern Healthcare emphasizing the importance of building a tightly aligned employed physician network to address market demands resulting from value-based reimbursement and growth in hospital employment of physicians. Read the full article at the link below.