HSG can guide you in building a physician alignment strategy to expand and protect your physician relationships, build trust, define your physician manpower requirements, and foster greater organizational effectiveness as you tackle the challenges of a complex healthcare market.
HSG’s process addresses ten fundamental issues:
- How the alignment strategy melds with organizational-level strategic priorities
- What physicians are needed to meet service line priorities
- How the physician strategy integrates with your geographic growth priorities
- How to leverage your physician network to achieve results in a fee-for-value market
- Where physicians refer, and how to alter those referral patterns
- What existing physicians you should align with, and how to structure those relationships
- What physicians you need to recruit
- What infrastructure you need to manage your physician network
- How executive ownership and accountability will be managed
- What supporting strategies, such as marketing, are required to ensure your physician network is successful.