HSG’s physician compensation guide contains what you need to know about preparing your physician compensation plans for value-based reimbursement:
- The changes in the reimbursement landscape behind the need for quality metrics;
- The three major elements of value-based compensation and ways to incorporate them in your plan;
- Resources for developing quality metrics;
- Making advanced practitioners an integral part of your physician practices with shared responsibility for reaching quality goals; and
- Gaining physician buy-in for your compensation plan revisions.
With Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) penalties slated to begin in 2019 and mandated bundled payments on the way in many markets, the transition from fee-for-service to value is underway. Don’t delay.
|Download a PDF of this white paper to share with your team