Hospitals around the country are experiencing similar challenges with their physician alignment strategies:
- Reacting to physician demands instead of proactively developing strategic physician relationships;
- High variability and questionable effectiveness in the deals struck with physicians; and
- The number of physician alignment deals outpacing internal infrastructure’s capabilities to manage them.
The results are predictable: friction in hospital/physician relationships, financial shortfalls that have to be explained to the board, and failed execution of the organization’s strategic plan.
Join Director Travis Ansel and Managing Partner David Miller for a one-hour webinar that will inform leadership how to:
- Assess the relationships your organization needs with physicians in your market to support your hospital’s strategic plan;
- Prioritize and execute your strategic physician relationships;
- Assess the infrastructure required to successfully implement your physician alignment strategy.