|Download a PDF Version of the Presentation Slides to Share With Your Team|
SHSMD Education Sponsored Webinar – Patient Share of Care (Share of Wallet): Measuring Patient Brand Loyalty
HSG was fortunate to present a Society for Health Care Strategy & Market Development (SHSMD) Educational Session in August 2021 to a very engaged audience. Three polls were taken for those attending the August session resulting in some valuable insights on how health systems are currently utilizing data for marketing and strategic planning purposes.
August Webinar Abstract
Patient “share of care” is a revenue-based measurement that gauges the depth of customer relationship and should be your primary value measurement of loyalty. Share of care is akin to share of wallet. This presentation will provide an overview of Patient Share of Care and how to leverage it within a health system.
- Attendees will be able to articulate what Patient Share of Care is and why it is critical to the long-term growth of their organization in a value-based care environment.
- Attendees will know how to measure patient loyalty to their health care organization and develop realistic growth objectives for increasing Patient Share of Care.
Behavioral Outcome Supporting Points:
- Identify the risk of putting too much focus on inpatient market share as a metric for growth.
- Understand the data sources and analyses that contribute to improved metrics for patient preference.
- Review two case studies to highlight how a state-wide health system and an independent community hospital are using Patient Share of Care to guide and measure strategic objectives.
HSG Presenters – DJ Sullivan, HSG Director & Eric Andreoli, HSG Director
HSG will also be presenting in-person with Indiana University Health and Sparrow Health at the SHSMD Annual Conference in September 2021 in San Antonio. Register now for what is sure to be a great event.