Healthcare Strategy Group is the sponsor of the Healthcare Financial Management Association’s (HFMA’s) new physician practice MAP Award for High Performance in Revenue Cycle.
Created by and for healthcare leaders, HFMA’s MAP initiative sets the standard for revenue cycle excellence in the healthcare industry. MAP is a comprehensive strategy that allows organizations to:
- Measure revenue cycle performance using the industry-standard MAP Keys
- Apply evidence-based strategies for improvement
- Perform to the highest standards to improve financial results patient satisfaction
Since 2009, the MAP Awards program has recognized hospitals and health systems that have achieved excellence in revenue cycle performance and served as models for the healthcare industry. 2015 marks the first year that physician practices were eligible to apply for and receive the award.
Four recipients received the award on June 22 at the HFMA National Institute in Orlando, Fla.:
- ENT and Allergy Associates, LLP; Tarrytown, N.Y.
- Geisinger Clinic; Danville, Pa.
- St. Elizabeth Physicians; Crestview Hills, Ky.
- Warren Clinic; Tulsa, Okla.
Two of the award winners are present or past Healthcare Strategy Group clients: Geisinger Health System and St. Elizabeth Healthcare.
Healthcare Strategy Group has committed to sponsoring the award through 2017. Watch our website, LinkedIn and Facebook pages this fall for 2016 application information.