Join HSG for our summer 2020 series of four physician network webinars. Live webinars will be hosted bi-weekly by HSG subject matter experts. We have focused webinars on four subjects that have been the core focus of our clients the past few months. All webinars will be live recorded at 2pm ET on the dates identified below.
By registering for the entire series of physician network webinars you will automatically receive all recordings and presentation materials following the live broadcasts, even if unable to attend the live events.
Upcoming Webinars Include:
- July 9th – Physician Network Revenue Cycle Optimization
- July 23rd – Employed Physician Networks: A Guide to Building Strategic Advantage, Value, and Financial Sustainability
- August 13th – Building Differentiated Service Lines
- August 27th – Virtual Health: Optimize Patient Access, Capture, and Retention
Employed Physician Networks: A Guide to Building Strategic Advantage, Value, and Financial Sustainability Webinar Description
Building a great employed physician network is the best chance most executives have to improve the health in their community. In this webinar we will review HSG’s breakthrough book Employed Physician Networks: A Guide for Building Strategic Advantage, Value and Financial Sustainability. The book, published by ACHE, provides practical advice on how to accelerate the development of your group as it passes through six phases of development.
- Understand the natural phases employed networks pass through
- Assess your network’s current situation and where it fits in the six phases
- Learn how to accelerate the develop of the network toward high performance.
Building Differentiated Service Lines Webinar Description
As hospitals work to gain advantages in the marketplace, one of their key focuses must be on building service line capabilities. The capabilities must focus on creating more reliable outcomes, in terms of cost, quality, and access. The capabilities must also focus on promoting the service line to differentiate it in the minds of consumers and referring physicians. In this webinar we will address how to do that in partnership with your physicians.
- Define the vision for the service line over the long term, workign with physicians to gain their insights.
- Understand key elements of service line analysis, and how that relates to ongoing KPIs.
- Build feasible strategies and tactical plans to guide implementation.
Virtual Health: Optimize Patient Access, Capture, and Retention Webinar Description
The rapid adoption of Virtual Health strategies during COVID-19 has created a new competitive paradigm for health systems looking to acquire – or – retain patient lives and control utilization of the care continuum. Successful health systems will be able to seamlessly integrate Virtual Health as a component in their care delivery models – and differentiate themselves in the market. This webinar addresses strategic and operational dynamics related to Virtual Health that must be addressed in order for health systems to successfully compete for patients in this evolving environment.
Access HSG’s Thought Leadership Library for already available content related to the important subjects.
- Revenue Cycle – 5 Common Physician Network Revenue Cycle Missteps (Article)
- Employed Physician Networks – HSG Book Published by ACHE
- Service Line Strategy – Service Line Strategy in 2020 (Article)
- Virtual Health – Implications of Virtual Healthcare Adoption (Article)