After the Surge: Employed Network Leadership Considerations for the Second Half of 2020
Recorded Live on Thursday May 28, 2020 – 2:00pm EDT
Decisions health systems are making now will significantly impact the success of employed networks as we come out of the surge and strive for success in a more stable environment. Taking a step back, looking at the big picture, and developing a proactive plan with engaged physician leaders is the best chance for success.
In this webinar Terry McWilliams and Travis Ansel will discuss critical considerations for employed physician network leaders in a post-surge environment, including physician leadership structures, employed group management infrastructure and governance, physician/administration culture, and physician compensation models.
- Developing a vision for the post-surge future of the employed network
- Reorganizing governance and infrastructure to fit the new environment
- Optimizing major operational changes in care delivery and promoting access
- Strategically aligning incentives for providers
- Travis Ansel, Managing Partner
- Neal Barker, Partner