Effective Revenue Cycle Management in Your Network
Revenue Cycle Management for your physician network has become more complex.
- Bigger groups increase the scale and complexity of processes,
- Stagnant reimbursements make it imperative that your practices collect what they deserve,
- Electronic Health Records create potential glitches,
- Evolving local carrier determinations (LCD) creates challenges,
- Payer credentialing becomes higher risk as your network grows, and
- Compliance concerns around fraud and abuse importance of data reporting and claims filing accuracy.
All of these factors and the efficiency of a medical practice’s billing operations has a critical impact on the financial performance. Inefficiencies or inaccurate billing will contribute to operating losses, reductions in provider compensation, and stress for all.
These factors – and your practices’ billing operations efficiency – critically impact financial performance and contribute to operating losses, reduced provider compensation, and stress for all.
HSG could write a book on practice revenue cycle management. But in our eBook, we focus on six key leverage points. Hit the link below to find out how to address these six points.