- What is our organizational market share for patients interacting with our employed primary care providers?
- What are our biggest opportunities to reduce network leakage?
- Which primary care providers are feeding our specialty providers?
- Which independent practices in our market should we be targeting for alignment opportunities and how do we measure the effectiveness of previous alignment initiatives?
- How can we identify and quantify the volume of services specialists are providing at multiple hospital or ASC locations?
- What is our ambulatory service line market share?
NETWORK INTEGRITY SERVICE LINES
RELATED THOUGHT LEADERSHIP
Many health systems struggle with proper development of a patient retention strategy as they are frequently faced with poor data on patient behavior limiting strategic insights.
A patient-centric approach to referral analytics helps providers understand their patient panels and provides a broader level of provider engagement in helping change patient behaviors.